Thursday, 12 May 2011

Digital Shadow

I have really enjoyed last week and this weeks study work. Learning about our internet footprint (what we put up about ourselves on the net) and our digital shadow (what we may not know is on the net about ourselves) has been really interesting.  I have been quite relieved to find out that there is nothing on the internet about me that I didn't already know about.

I'm still not that keen on putting up on the net too much information about myself, so I have decided with the theme of 'a few of my favourite things' for my web presence assignment. I have chosen a few random sites and objects that I like and am going to design a background image etc to keep the theme going through my website, twitter account etc.

Unfortunately although I have put a bit of thought into my assignment, at this stage I haven't put a lot of action into it. So with that in mind I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment