Saturday, 26 March 2011

Web 2.0

Well ... it's been a busy week. My kitchen renovation is nearly finished, stone benchtops on, new lighting done, just waiting on the glass splashback and then I can tick one off my list.

Bathroom gets started on Monday, more builders, more noise and more mess. Oh well the sooner the better I guess.

Surgery on my ankle went well, not as major as first thought. Could have had a bone graft from my hip and then in a cast but they only took out the broken bone and put in screws and things to reattach ligaments. I will set off airport metal detectors now - lol. Recovering well although the pain killers made me sick (did not enjoy that). Another week at home then hopefully back to work.

With my time off I have had lots of time to get into the first assignment and as I usually leave everything to the last minute, I am actually proud to say that I have finished with three days to go. I haven't uploaded it yet as I will revise it again tomorrow and then upload.

On to Web 2.0. Funnily enough I actually feel like I have grown with the changes that have come from Web 2.0. Its only been in the last 4 -5 years that I have actually been interested in the internet so I feel that Web 2.0 is the way it should be. I guess I don't have any baggage from Web 1.0 that I am carrying around.

I really enjoyed the video of technology writer Clay Shirky, so much so that I think I will see if he has a blog and subscribe. I had a look at everyone's delicious bookmarks and have been impressed with the wide range, even bookmarked some myself.

Roll on next week - hopefully with less pain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment